A Natural Traditional Chinese Medicine Way To Treat Addiction & Mental Health
- Alcohol Addiction
- Opioids Addiction
- Marijuana Addiction
- Sedatives Addiction
- Stimulants Addiction
- Mental Health Issues Related to Addiction
We’re always looking for ways to enhance our medically based addiction treatment programs to suit the specific needs and wants of our clientele.
In recent years, there has been a surge of interest in the possible benefits of techniques used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). However, many patients are unfamiliar with TCM and its potential benefits.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) provides a framework of more than three thousand years of Chinese medical knowledge.
- Acupuncture – A system of integrative medicine that involves pricking the skin or tissues with needles, used to alleviate pain and to treat various physical, mental, and emotional conditions. Originating in Ancient China, acupuncture is now widely practiced in the West.
- Acudetox – Well-established method of acupuncture that targets specific points on the ear involving detox and craving pathways.
- Moxibustion – A type of heat therapy in which an herb is burned on or above the skin to warm and stimulate an acupuncture point or affected area.
- Chinese Therapeutic Massage – An ancient therapy with a holistic approach to health care that aims to provide relief from physical ailments. It also relaxes and revitalizes the body and mind by stimulating the circulatory and nervous systems.
- Dietary Therapy – Dietary system consisting of several integrated modalities, including acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, tai chi and qigong, and food therapy.
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong – Healing exercises that cultivate physical, spiritual, emotional and psychical health by gently manipulating an individual’s life energy.